Friday 6 November 2015

Font Self Evaluation

Micaela Bakker

Digital Design
Font Self Evaluation 

  1. My font has character. I really like the way i made the edges of my font pointy, and outlined it with a pretty blue. I also like the way i put two little loops in the closed circles within the letter. Like O, or P. 
  2. My font represents me with the turquoise color i used to outline my letters. Turquoise has always been my favorite color. 
  3. I think my font could maybe be used in a fiction, mystical book that could be about fairies or mermaids. 
Evaluation:
  1. a,e, and o have the same bowl  sizes, but i made the o's and my uppercase D have little loops in them. 
  2. I think my font is definitely original,  i'v never seen any font like this
  3. My font does resemble me, as i said earlier on, the color i used is my absolute favorite color. 
  4. Lower, upper case and special characters are included in my font family. 
  5. Each letter/ glyph has been placed on a glyph grid and converted to a type able font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment